When you make a purchase of tickets at our Epic Playtime event, you tick a box to agree to the following (listed below). Please do not buy a ticket for any individual that does not agree to the terms and conditions below
When you purchase your ticket(s) you agree to following:
- To allow photography to take place of your child or children under your supervision by attending adults and Track Party
- To allow Track Party and other attending adults to display photos and videos on their social media platforms (which may or may not contain children playing)
- Refund policy: Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Any child under 16 is supervised by someone over 18 (that you bring)
- To have your email entered onto our Mail Chimp mailing list and to be entered onto our event newsletter mailing list
- To ensure any children (under 16) without a ticket that you bring to the event, remain seated or ‘in arms’
- Ensure long hair is kept tied back
- No running in the hall/venue
- Any food and drink is not consumed while ‘playing’
- Track Party reserves the right to refuse admission and to require any ticket holder to leave the premises at our discretion.
- Special Event Tickets: We reserve the right to change or cancel any of our special events without prior notice, due to circumstances beyond Track Parties control.
- Complimentary tickets and annual admissions cannot be used on special event days
- Track Party is a no smoking event and no dogs are allowed at the event with the exception of guide and registered assistance dogs.
- Photography: Photographs taken inside the Track Party are for personal use only. Photographs taken inside a Track Party venue may not be used for commercial purposes without prior arrangement and may be subject to a licensing fee.
If you are booking our session hire or party room, by accepting the following terms and conditions you agree to:
- Photography will be taking place in the main hall and may include the children attending your event.
- You may only serve cold food in the party room
- You are responsible for the welfare and whereabouts of the children in the party room